FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Q: How do I find your games locally?
A: Type your zip code in the Product Locator on each product page for a list of stores in your area.
Q: I lost a piece to my game. Can I get a replacement?
A: We stock and sell replacement parts for most of our games. Please contact us and let us know what you need.
Q: What is your return policy?
A: We do not accept returns, however it’s important to us that you enjoy your R&R product. Please contact us and we’ll do our best to replace defective parts or help correct any problem whatsoever.
Q: What if my product arrives damaged?
A: Please contact us with the details and we will correct the problem.
Q: I have a rules question on a particular R&R game.
A: No problem. Simply contact us with your question.
Q: I own a retail store (brick & mortar or online) and would like to carry your games. Who should I contact?
A: That's awesome! Please visit our Retailer Page for more information, or email sales@RnRGames.com and our Sales Director will be in touch.
Q: I’m an individual who loves your games. Can I be a seller?
A: Please contact us and our Sales Manager will contact you.
Q: I invented a new game. Do you accept submissions for possible publication?
A: Yes, please contact us and we'll send you instructions on how to submit your game.
Hide & Seek Safari Junior (Plush animals)
Q: Do the green Seeker Wands that come with the plush Hide & Seek Safari Jr. animals work with the regular Hide & Seek Safari animals, and vice versa?
A: No, the green Seeker Wands will only work with the plush Hide and Seek Safari Jr. animals. Likewise, the brown Seeker Wands will only work with the plastic Hide & Seeks Safari Tiger or Monkey animals. Junior and Original Seeker Wands are not interchangeable.
Q: My Hide & Seek Safari Jr. plush is not responding even though the Seeker Wand's red light is glowing when I press the button. What should I do?
A: Please follow these steps:
1 - If the animal responds within a few feet of the wand but goes silent if you are further away, then your unit may be damaged. Please contact us
and we will be in touch as quickly as possible.
2 - The problem may simply be that the batteries are dead, or poorly seated. Pull out the battery box from the back of the animal, open it and replace the batteries. If it's still not working, please call 1-888 -874 - 3353 or contact us
and describe the problem. We will be in touch as quickly as possible with a solution.
Hide & Seek Safari Original (Plastic Tiger or Monkey)
Q: How do I turn on the Seeker Wand / Animal?
A: There is a power switch on both the animal and wand. Older models have a black switch. Simply turn it from Off to On. Newer models have red buttons. If you have a red button wand, press the red button and hold it down to operate it. For a red button Monkey, press it once to turn it on; press and hold for 3-5 seconds to turn it off
Q: Can I use multiple wands/animals at the same time?
A: Absolutely. As many as you like.
Q: My animal worked fine yesterday, but now it doesn’t!
A: Check to see if the animal was left on overnight. Leaving it on for long periods of time will drain the battery. Replace with a fresh battery. NOTE: 2ND edition Monkey (red button) has an auto shutoff.
Q: My Monkey’s head/leg/foot/hand/tail fell off!
A: While this is a rare occurrence, it can happen. Please contact us
and we will work to fix the problem.
Q: My Animal or Wand is not working. Help!
A: Follow through the following checklist to try and diagnose and/or fix the problem.
1. Turn the wand on. Do you see a green light? Then you have power. If no green light, replace the batteries and try again. If still no green light, go to step 5.
2. Grab your house/car keys and jingle them close to the end of the Seeker Wand. If you see all 4 lights go on, please continue to the next step. If not, go to Step #5.
3. Now turn on the animal. If your wand lights up but has no sound, your animal is fine, but the wand may have a problem. Try pressing a paper clip into the small hole under the green light on the wand. If still no sound, try twisting the wand while holding a hand on each end. If still no sound, go to step 5.
4. If the wand does not light up after you turn on the animal, try replacing the animal’s battery with a fresh 9V battery. If it still does not respond, go to Step #5.
5. Fill out the Contact Form
with your mailing address and contact information, and include the following information in the Questions/Comments section:
• Date and place of purchase
• Description of the problem
• Results from this checklist
We will be in touch with information so we can repair or replace your wand. IMPORTANT: Please complete form with all requested information as accurately as possible. This will help us assist you and respond to your request promptly.
Q: I bought a dual wand pack and one wand works fine, but the other has no sound/crazy lights/no lights, etc.
A: Please contact us
and we will be in touch shortly with further instructions.
Q: Is this product safe for my child?
A: Yes, please contact us
for CPSIA conformity certificates.
Covert Action Game
Q: What happens in the 3 team Alternate Version if the first shot targets a Cleaner?
A: Excellent question! Here’s how that would play out.
1. Assume that a Green Cleaner shoots the Blue Cleaner.
2. Green Team asks all Green players if a Sniper exists. If yes, the Green team loses and flip up. A mole revealed gets a Plan card. The round continues for the remaining two teams. If no, then proceed to 3 as the Green Cleaner was right to take a shot.
3. The Blue Cleaner is now dead and out of the round. The remaining Red and Blue players continue to play while the entire Green team sits silent and does not participate. Once the next shot is fired, all is revealed. If no Sniper appears on the Blue team, then only the Green team can receive Plan cards. If a Sniper exists, the Green team loses and the winner of the shootout between the Red and Blue teams are the ones who receive Plan cards.
Q: When will my order ship?
A: If your order is placed before 12:00 p.m. EST, it may ship that day; but most orders ship out the next business day.
Q: Can I get tracking information on my account?
A: Yes, tracking information for UPS shipping will be available as soon as the order ships, usually the next business day. If you do not receive an email with tracking information, please contact us
and we will provide it to you.
Q: Do you ship to a PO Box?
A: UPS does not deliver to PO Boxes. If you wish to ship to a PO Box, please choose USPS as your shipping option.
Q: Do you ship to Alaska or Hawaii?
A: Yes, as long as your zip code is covered by UPS ground or 3 Day Select or USPS Priority/First class.
Q: Do you ship outside the U.S.?
A: Yes. If your country or province is not listed when you’re completing the shipping information, please email
or call us with your address and we will add it
Questions or Comments? Please contact us, and we'll be happy to help.info@RnRGames.com1-888-8RIDDLER&R Games, Inc.,PO Box 130195,Tampa, FL 33681